Connection Definition File Policy
Last update: 10.4.2022
This notice shall be issued by the advertising https://diatplans.net/. Sites to which this notice applies shall apply to websites operated by or under the control of the https://diatplans.net/:
What are the affinity files?
Connection identification files are text files that can be stored on your computer or other devices when visiting any website. These files are used to make websites track your movements within the web site and remember your login data etc. Different types of association identification files exist and can be distinguished by their origin, functions and age. The main characteristics of the connection identification files are as follows:
• Website cookies are the files set by the site you visit, while external site cookies are the files that a site other than that you visit. Please note that we do not control the collection or use of data by external sites.
• The necessary connection identification files are necessary to allow for the technical operation of the website (for example, such files enable movement on the website and use of its features).
• Performance linkage identification files collect location performance data, such as number of visitors, time spent on the site and error messages.
Functional connection identification files increase the usability of the website by remembering your choices (e.g. language, area, login, etc.).
• Targeted connection identification/advertising files allow the site to send you ad hoc announcements.
• Session link identification files are temporary link identification files that are deleted once you close the browser, while fixed or permanent link identification files remain on your device until you remove them yourself manually or until the browser using them is deleted based on the duration specified in the permanent link definition file. For more information on all aspects of the identification files, please visit: www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that Diatplans do not follow this external website and are not responsible for it.
Why are we using affinity files?
What kind of connection identification files do we use?
Sergeant of Engagement “is under every position. In addition, we may also use web signals (or empty GIF images) and other similar technological methods along with or with connection identification files. In their usual form, web signals are transparent images (usually 1 pixel x 1 pixel) on the website or e-mail that help to understand the behaviors of visitors to our website. More information on web signals can be found at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/faqs/beacons.html.
Please note that diatplans do not follow this external website and are not responsible for it.
How do you control connection identification files and web signals?
Most web browsers automatically accept connection identification files according to their settings. And according to your browser, you can configure it so that it alerts you before you accept the affinity files or you can configure it to reject them in the first place. Please refer to the “Help” button (or similar) in your browser to learn more about how to do this. Your disruption of the connection profile may affect your use of our websites. And if other devices are used to access our websites, you’ll need to make sure that the browser on each of the devices is tuned over your preferences for connection identification files. More information on how to manage connection identification files can be obtained from the following link:
Please note that diatplans do not follow this external website and are not responsible for it. In addition, you can eliminate the use of association identification files by visiting the following sites and identifying which of the company’s association identification files you wish to cancel: