What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that may be stored on your computer or other device when you visit a website. These cookies are used to make websites track your movements within the website, remember your login details, and so on. There are different types of cookies, and they can be distinguished on the basis of their origin, functionality and age. The following are the most important characteristics of cookies:
• Site cookies are files placed by the site you are visiting, while third party cookies are files placed by a site other than the one you are visiting. Please note that we do not control the collection or use of data by third-party websites.
• Necessary cookies are necessary to allow the technical operation of the website (eg to enable you to move around the website and use its features).
• Performance cookies collect data on site performance, such as the number of visitors, time spent on the site, and error messages.
• Functional cookies increase the usability of the website by remembering your choices (eg language, region, login, etc.).
• Targeting/advertising cookies allow the site to send you personalized advertisements.
• Session cookies are temporary cookies that are deleted as soon as you close your browser, while persistent or persistent cookies remain on your device until you delete them manually or until your browser deletes them depending on the duration specified in the persistent cookie. For more information on all aspects of cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that diatplans.net
has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, this third-party website.
What type of cookies do we use?
Please note that diatplans.net has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, this third-party website.
How can you control cookies and web beacons?